A commercial store in Rixoz Mall, launched by Four Seasons Company, achieved great success no less than the success achieved by its third project there, which is Evera Mall, because it chose for it one of the best locations in the new capital and pumped huge investments to make it integrated, including commercial, administrative, medical, and residential hotel units.
Design of A commercial store in Rixoz Mall
Four Seasons Real Estate Development Company was keen to choose modern and very sophisticated designs that give customers a sense of luxury and elegance. Rixos Mall in the Administrative Capital consists of 10 floors, except for the first floor. The mall is divided as follows:
- The first floor is for restaurants, cafes, and pharmacies.
- There is a dedicated restaurant area next to the “Food Court” on the ground floor.
- The second floor is a hypermarket.
- The mall management also allocated the third floor as an entertainment area for children, which includes the latest entertainment and leisure facilities.
- The fourth and fifth floors are designated for commercial units.
- The sixth floor is the medical unit.
- Roles from seven to nine were also assigned to administrative units.
- The hotel-style residential units are on the tenth and final floor.
Project name: Rixoz Mall
Project location: New Capital
Real estate developer name: Four Seasons Development
Unit Type: A commercial store
Unit area: starts from 44 square meters
Unit price: starting from 5,500,000 Egyptian pounds
Payment methods: 10% dp and rest over 7 years
For more information, you can contact us on the following numbers: