Store in the pier mall for sale is the best choice for your investment, because it is the first shopping center by Dolmen Real Estate Development Company that combines management, trade, medical care, and entertainment. In most places, your investment is guaranteed to be successful in the short term.
location for Store in the pier mall for sale
The Bear Mall project is located in the best strategic location in the New Administrative Capital, as it is located in the R3 area near the government residential area, near the Canadian University and the European International University, and the southern side of the mall is near the highest skyscraper on the African continent. On the other hand ,
The pier Mall is located close to the most important main hubs such as:
- Mohammed bin Zayed Southern Axis and the Middle Ring Road.
- In addition to the high-speed train station.
- This important place provides convenient transportation for residents, customers and employees alike.
- A few minutes from the financial and business district, the government district, and the diplomatic district.
Payment and installment systems in Store in the pier mall for sale
All units located within the Administrative Capital, The Bear Mall, whether commercial, administrative, or medical, are distinguished at a price suitable for all customers and investors, as it suits their different needs and financial capabilities.
These systems are as follows:
- The customer pays only 10% of the total value of the unit he wishes to receive, provided that he pays the remaining price in equal installments over 6 years.
- The customer pays 20% of the unit value, and the rest of the unit value is paid in equal monthly installments over 4 years.
Project name: the pier mall
Project location: New Capital
Real estate developer name: Dolmen Development
Unit Type: Store
Unit area: starts from 25 square meters
Unit price: starting from 3,278,622 Egyptian pounds
Payment methods: 10% dp and rest over 6 years
For more information, you can contact us on the following numbers: