Shop for sale in Opal Mall which provides distinguished services in the field of commercial malls, in addition to the strategic location of the mall will be an indicator to ensure its success in the coming period. It is located in the MU23 area, specifically in plot (D1) between the second residential district and the third residential district at the main northern entrance. In the heart of the business center district of the New Administrative Capital.
It is located near New Cairo, the Suez Road, and the Fifth Settlement. On an area of 4,000 square meters, it is an integrated business complex that includes all types of administrative, medical, and commercial units. All units directly overlook the Al Amal Axis, and the building area occupies 30% of the total area, the remaining 70%. The rest of the services and parking are shared, and it also includes a commercial and administrative building, each of which has its own entrance.
Shop for sale in Opal Mall
Own the most luxurious and stunning views inside the mall with which you can regain your energy at all times, represented by the finest international designs and finishes with the finest materials, and the sound of fresh water present at the entrance of the mall emanating from the most beautiful artificial lake, and trees spread in more than one place, and you will also find a view A fairy tale that attracts the eye from inside your investment unit in the mall on Green River Park.
The mall combines all types of investment units that you can imagine, with many varying sizes. It is difficult not to find what you are looking for, but rather the opposite, and more than you expect. Realize your dream and start your dream project with unparalleled prices and payment plans. The mall is keen to provide all the privileges in its projects until.
It attracts the largest number of investors, and Rakaz Company is one of the most important real estate companies that launched its project, which is considered a new star shining in the Administrative Capital, so it received a lot of attention. Shop for sale in Opal Mall
Project name: Opal Mall.
developer name: Rakaz Real Estate Development Company.
Project location: mu23 area, plot D1, between the second residential district and the third residential district in the new administrative capital.
Unit type: Shop for sale .
Unit area: starts from 48 square meters.
Unit price: starting from 4,522,980 Egyptian pounds.
Payment methods: 10% dp and rest over 7 years.
“Please note that the prices and spaces mentioned in the article are for the first half of 2023, so they are subject to change. We at Masharef Real Estate are keen to update the spaces, price and type of listings for both residential and commercial units to keep customers informed about the real estate market.”
You can contact us on the Opal Mall sales numbers on the following numbers, or via WhatsApp 01270970000