For sale shop in Opal Mall is one of Rakaz Real Estate projects. It provides distinguished services in the field of commercial malls, in addition to the strategic location of the mall, which will be an indicator to ensure its success in the coming period. The company has 15 years of experience in more than one architectural field, while it also has great experience in Educational and administrative buildings as well as commercial buildings on an area of 4000 square meters.
It is an integrated business complex that includes all types of units for administration, medicine and trade. All units overlook directly the Al Amal axis, and the building area occupies 30% of the total area, the remaining 70% goes to the rest of the services and parking. It also includes a commercial and administrative building, each of which has its own entrance.
For sale shop in Opal Mall
Rakaz Urban Development Company is known for the accuracy of its designs and its consideration in providing everything that investors are looking for. The most important thing that it searched for and cared about in the first place is the distinguished and wonderful location, in addition to providing a large number of services. Although this is the company’s first project, it is one of the It is clear that it will not be the last, because the company attracted everyone’s attention to know all the details about it, and investors have already begun to reserve units.
This is in addition to the company implementing a large group of residential projects inside Egypt, in addition to supervising and implementing the construction of the largest and most important buildings in Egypt, and a group Of hotel projects For sale shop in Opal Mall
The company was keen for its first project in the Administrative Capital to be in a distinguished location. Indeed, it deserved to be the shining star of the Administrative Capital, which imposes itself strongly among the many different real estate and tourism projects available within the capital, as it is located directly on Al Amal Axis, at the main northern entrance to the Administrative Capital. In plot MU23-D1, it is close to the R2 and R3 neighborhoods. It is also close to the most vital places and overlooks the most amazing views.
Project name: Opal Mall.
developer name: Rakaz Real Estate Development Company.
Project location: mu23 area, plot D1, between the second residential district and the third residential district in the new administrative capital.
Unit type: shop.
Unit area: starts from 36 square meters.
Unit price: starting from 3,784,440 Egyptian pounds.
Payment methods: 10% dp and rest over 7 years.
“Please note that the prices and spaces mentioned in the article are for the first half of 2023, so they are subject to change. We at Masharef Real Estate are keen to update the spaces, price and type of listings for both residential and commercial units to keep customers informed about the real estate market.”
You can contact us on the Opal Mall sales numbers on the following numbers, or via WhatsApp 01270970000