Apartment for sale in Catalan Compound

2 2 1 175 m²
6,001,597 EGP
Unit Details
number of rooms2
number of bathrooms2
receiving date2024
payment systems10% dp and rest over 7 years
Finishing typesemi finished
LocationNew Administrative Capital
For reservations or inquiries
property on the map
Unit details

Apartment for sale in Catalan Compound is located in the seventh residential area in the R7 district of the New Administrative Capital. It is one of the best neighborhoods in the Administrative Capital with many unique features that make it a source of attraction for many customers. Real estate pouring The company strived to obtain a distinctive location for the new administrative capital of Catalonia, and the company successfully won one of the land princes in the administrative capital, and this land is unique, and the new capital, Catalan, enjoys all the real estate.

Among the advantages of the new administrative capital is its proximity to all important gatherings within the capital, and its location in the middle of the road network. Global, making it easy for the compound’s residents to go anywhere.

The area of the Administrative Capital of Catalan is approximately 40 acres, which provides the opportunity to harmoniously distribute green spaces and artificial lakes between buildings and residential facilities. Residential buildings and facilities constitute about 22% of the total area of the project, while the remaining 78% was allocated to swimming pools, artificial lakes, and green spaces.

Apartment for sale in Catalan Compound

The company was keen to diversify the types of units and their spaces within the new administrative capital of Catalonia to meet the different needs of customers. Units in the capital, Catalan, are divided into villas, duplexes, townhouses, and apartments of different sizes, and are available with full or semi-finished finishes upon request.

Gates Real Estate Development Company is now implementing Catalan Compound; It is one of the most luxurious residential projects in the seventh residential district, R7, on an area of 40 acres with many features that make it unique; In addition, the construction percentage within the Catalan project is only about 18% of the total area, and this helps to spread the vast green spaces and water bodies with crystal water in a very large way, which gives a wonderful aesthetic that helps provide a comfortable atmosphere and reduce psychological pressure.

The Administrative Capital of Catalan provides all the services you are looking for, such as unique social clubs, swimming pools, sports fields, mosques, garages and other facilities that make you feel happy and relaxed. Best price and payment system for you.

Project name: Catalan Compound

Project location: R7 area in the New Administrative Capital

developer name: Gates Real Estate Development Company

Unit type: Apartment

Unit area: starts from 175 square meters

Unit price: starts from 6001597 Egyptian pounds

Number of bathrooms: 2

Number of rooms: 2

Payment methods: 10% dp and rest over 7 years


Please note that the prices and spaces mentioned in the article are for the first half of 2023, so they are subject to change. We at Masharef Real Estate are keen to update the spaces, price and type of listings for both residential and commercial units to keep them. Informing clients about the real estate market

Did you like the article?! Share it

Frequently Asked Questions

Where is Catalan Compound New Capital Located?
New Administrative Capital
Who is the Developer of the Catalan Compound New Capital?
Gates Developments.
What are the Payment Systems in Catalan Compound New Capital?
10% dp and rest over 7 years
What is the sales number?