Administrative office in Ainava Mall. The mall extends in the New Administrative Capital on an area of 16,000 square meters. It was built on 30% of the land area. The rest of the area allocated to green spaces and water bodies. Looking at the services inside the Inava Mall, you will find that Akam has been keen to make your life easier; By bringing in everything you need from around you inside the mall.
The services in Inava Mall make it a golden investment opportunity for customers wishing to obtain different types of units in it, as it meets all the needs of the customer and provides entertainment through the surrounding landscape.
- The mall has a group of international restaurants and cafes that meet all customer needs.
- The project contains large pharmacies equipped with the highest medical standards.
- There are 10 elevators that help customers and visitors ascend and descend between the floors of the project.
- There is a private underground garage with a huge area that can accommodate a large number of cars, up to 16,000 square meters.
- There are many shops available for customers to rent.
- The mall offers entertainment and recreation through a rooftop garden that overlooks the landscape and Green spaces.
- There are many banks and pure offices in the mall to meet all the needs of customers and investors.
- There are security and guard services and surveillance cameras on every floor and on both sides of the mall in order to preserve the safety of customers and visitors.
- Medical clinics, administrative offices and shops for various purposes are located on the second floor.
- Inava Mall features men’s and women’s bathrooms on every floor, equipped with the highest level of amenities.
Project name:Ainava Mall
Project location: New Capital
Real estate developer name: Akam Development
Unit Type: Administrative office
Unit area: starts from 60 square meters
Unit price: starting from 3,780,000 Egyptian pounds
Payment methods: 10% dp and rest over 7 years
For more information, you can contact us on the following numbers: