Lausanne Real Estate Development Company, in partnership with Al-Rabwa Group Company for Real Estate Development, launched a huge commercial mall, The Rift New Cairo, in Mostakbal City, on the Middle Ring Road.
The Rift project is the most luxurious commercial mall characterized by its unparalleled geographical location, as it is a multi-activity and multi-use mall consisting of (administrative _ commercial _ medical) units.
One of the most important factors distinguishing the project, as it has many wonderful factors that make it one of the most important investment choices in New Cairo.
The Rift New Cairo Location:
The mall is located directly on the middle ring road at the beginning of Mostakbal City in New Cairo, at the most important 10 km in the middle ring, it is one of the best residential and commercial cities and has recently become a meeting place for many mega projects.
The most important features of The Rift Mall site:
- The mall is located in Plot 1, Mostakbal City.
- The Rift New Cairo is located in Plot 1 on Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
- To the right of the project is the main gate of the future city, and to the left the gate of the new administrative capital.
- It is located on the opposite side of the Mountain View iCity project, Palm Hills New Cairo, and the
- Egyptian Space Agency.
- It is located directly north of the project, the central ring road.
- To the east, the Future Gate and the Sheraton Hotel are located.
- It is located west of the Capital Mall, Bin Zayed Axis.
- South of the mall, there are 4 international schools for Sabbour.
The Rift Mall project area:
It is the largest commercial, administrative, medical, and entertainment project with the first and largest plot in Mostakbal City, and the first plot on the Mohammed bin Zayed axis and directly on the Middle Ring Road.
The project is located on an area of 16.5 acres, or 70,000 square meters. Different units’ spaces start from 30 meters.
The Rift New Cairo consists of a ground floor and 3 recurring floors, and the ground floor contains commercial units and the other 3 floors are administrative units, and the commercial areas in the mall are about 35,000 square meters.
The project is divided as follows:
- Green spaces, landscapes and roads reach an area of about 5000 square meters.
- Plaza and water bodies up to 12 thousand square meters.
- There is a garage on an area of 42,000 square meters.
- The mall road connects Sheraton with the ring road, and its width is about 20 square meters.
- The first part of the project includes a group of shops overlooking the artificial lake.
- The mall contains five medium-sized U-shaped buildings.
The Rift Units Prices and Spaces:
The project provides a group of multi-activity units, including commercial, administrative, and medical, with different sizes and prices. The developer has implemented The Rift Mall on a huge land area to include a wide range of services and public facilities.
Mall units They are mentioned in the following:
- Commercial units start from 25 square meters, and the price starts from 70,000 Egyptian pounds.
- The administrative units start from 35 square meters, and the price starts from 50,000 Egyptian pounds.
- The medical units’ spaces start from 35 square meters, and the price starts from 55,000 Egyptian pounds.
- There is a discount for cash of about 50%.
Types of units inside The Rift Mall:
- administrative Offices.
- Medical Clinics.
Services and features of The Rift New Cairo project:
Among the most important services of The Rift Mall are the following:
- Escalators are available to work for the comfort of the elderly, children and others.
- There are plenty of landscapes, green spaces, and landscapes.
- The mall contains many facilities that work for the convenience of customers.
- Inside the mall, there are many administrative, commercial, and medical units of various sizes and prices.The mall is strategically located next to many important vital areas.
- The Rift New Cairo, has restaurants and cafes for the most famous brands.
- Reception halls for VIP visitors.
- Meeting rooms equipped with the latest equipment.
- There is a group of famous shops.
- The presence of an intelligent fire fighting system.
- Working with the solar energy system in the mall.
- Provide open workspaces.
- Having double glazed facades.
- Integrated security services are available 24 hours a day.
- There are high speed internet networks.
- A gym equipped with the latest modern sports equipment.
- There are back-up generators to run in the event of a power outage.
- There are modern and advanced surveillance cameras.
- There is a staff of security and guards trained at the highest level.
- Maintenance services for all mall units.
- ATM automated teller machines.
- Delivery of administrative offices fully finished with adaptations.
- There are restaurants with a panoramic view.
- There is periodic cleaning of the mall throughout the week.
Payment and installment systems in The Rift Mall:
The company that owns the project has provided an easy payment system that suits all customers, where the customer pays a 0% downpayment of the total amount of the unit and the remaining amount through installments up to 10 years without any interest.
The developer of The Rift New Cairo:
Lausanne Real Estate Development Company is the developer of The Rift project and is considered one of the largest leading companies in the Egyptian real estate market. It is the company that owns the mall Rift New Cairo in partnership with Al-Rabwa Group, which is owned by Jaafar Hussein.
Lausanne Real Estate Development Company was established in 2007, with experience that extends for more than 15 years in the field of real estate development, in addition to a range of investments and other developments in the United Arab Emirates and the Arab Republic of Egypt.
It has formed a wide portfolio in various sectors and obtained the trust of its customers. The company has completed the Apex Business project in the New Administrative Capital.
Among the most important projects of Lausanne Real Estate Development Company:
- Apex Mall, the administrative capital.
- Numerous residential, tourism and administrative projects in the Delta region (New Damietta – New Mansoura).
For more information, you can contact us on the following numbers: