Apartment for sale in Kardia Compound in New Capital Capital Link Development and Real Estate Development Company announced its latest project in the New Administrative Capital, which is Kardia Compound, its fifth project there, and it is one of the most prestigious compounds in the New Capital. The project is considered a distinctive architectural masterpiece in the heart of the city, and the company that developed the project was keen To meet the diverse needs of customers, it also balanced the requirements and needs of the market and took into account the purchasing situation of customers
It also provided the compound units at reasonable prices commensurate with the services in it, and it also offered a number of flexible payment systems that would reduce the payment pressure on the customer, and the installment years reach up to 10 years.
Apartment for sale in Kardia Compound
Capital Link Company always strives to provide the best services and the greatest privileges that achieve the highest level of comfort for customers. A distinctive architectural masterpiece in the heart of the city.
The company collected all the advantages of elegant European designs and styles, as it combined green spaces extending over the project area and artistic buildings that combine modernity and elegance. The design, which helped the compound emerge with this dazzling image.
The total space in Kardia Compound is about 23 acres. The building percentage is about 20%, and the rest of the area is 80% for green spaces and landscapes.
90% of the project units have a direct view of the green spaces.
The developer of Kardia Compound
It was implemented by Capital Link Real Estate Development Company, and the project was implemented according to the latest international designs. Capital Link Real Estate Development Company was established in 2020, and it was established by a group of real estate development experts, as they have more than 20 years of experience, with clear goals towards attracting more opportunities investment that attracts investors.
Ashraf Badie is the CEO of the company, and the company was able to implement a number of distinguished projects inside and outside Egypt. Although the company was founded a short time ago, it has presented distinguished projects in Egypt, Kuwait, Dubai and the Emirates.
Previous works of Capital Link
- Solano Mall New Capital.
- Dorado Mall New Capital.
- Laval Mall New Capital.
- Mall of Verona New Capital.
- Spot 5 Mall New Capital.
Project name: Kardia Compound.
Project location: the eighth residential neighborhood in the New Capital.
The name of developer: Capital Link Development.
Unit type: apartment for sale
Unit Space: starts from 148 square meters.
Unit price: starting from 3,222,000 EGP.
Payment methods: 10% dp and rest over 10 years.
You can contact us on the phone numbers of Kardia Compound New Capital on the following numbers, or via WhatsApp 01270970000