Maple business complex new capital , the first project of the Ontario Real Estate Development Company within the Administrative Capital. The mall is located in the most prominent areas of the city center near the data center and the Masjid Masr.
It is also close to many important places within the capital, such as the government district and the monorail station. Maple Mall, the new capital, is multi-purpose, as it includes various units suitable for many activities such as commercial, administrative, and medical. The tower also includes all services and facilities to provide customers with unlimited comfort and luxury.
Maple business complex new capital
The Ontario Real Estate Development Company has developed a commercial complex in the Administrative Capital, which is the latest project in its investment of more than 500 million pounds. The shopping center is distinguished by its strategic location in the city center, near the diplomatic corridor, government and ministries, in addition to high-end residential areas.
The project includes high-end integrated units, namely: shops, medical clinics, and administrative offices, whose area ranges from 22 to 79 square meters. All the necessary services to provide the ideal environment and increase the profit of the investor, such as: meeting rooms, a gym, a spa, and a garage with mechanical systems, maintenance services, periodic cleaning, automatic doors, and electric elevators.
Maple Business Complex details
It is considered one of the best projects by the Ontario Real Estate Development Company in the New Administrative Capital. It was implemented under the supervision of Canadian expertise, but an Egyptian company. It includes different units that suit all customers. The company is keen to provide the best price, so book a unit in this program and enjoy all the features and services that it includes.
The location of Maple business complex new capital
The Maple Leaf Commercial Complex project is located in the city center, the administrative capital of the city center, and it is a main road with a width of 70 meters that connects the northern axis of Mohammed bin Zayed, the government district and the financial district, and it is a very special location and close to the residential areas and the important important place. The New Administrative Capital, Maple Leaf Mall, is not far from the Capital International Airport.
- The project is only two minutes away from the government district.
- The Maple Leaf mall is located in the Administrative Capital, near the Egyptian Mosque and Dahab Market
- In addition to its proximity to the Green River, with stunning views of the units.
- New Cairo is about 40 minutes away via Al Nasr Road, and Badr City is about 20 minutes away via Al Amal Road.
- Maple Mall is located near the ministerial district and key investment sectors.
- Al-Qayqab Mall, the administrative capital, is close to companies (oil – medicines – insurance – banks) (the presidential district – People’s Square – the diplomatic district – Parliament – Ministers – the Central Bank – the airport) close to important roads such as the Suez Road and the regional cordon on the road to Ain Sukhna .
- The mall is close to the Canadian University in Egypt, the German International University, Castle Landmark Complex, Midtown Solo Mall, Golden Yard Compound, De Joya 3 Compound, International School, and El Bosco Project.
Types of units in Maple Business Complex
This project includes many commercial and administrative units of different sizes, including the first floor of the project is commercial units, and the other floors are administrative and medical units
The units’ spaces in Maple Business Complex
The design of the Maple Business Complex Mall, the Administrative Capital, is located in a huge area in the heart of the city. With extensive landscape allocation, a shopping mall consists of 12 floors, in addition to a floor containing commercial, administrative and medical units, divided as follows.
- The space of all commercial units in the mall starts from 22 square meters
and connect all the way up to 56 square feet.
- The space of all medical units in the mall starts from 35 square meters
and up to 56 square metres.
- As for the administrative units in the mall, they start from 40 square meters and extend to 79 square meters.
Designed by Maple business complex new capital
The project covers an area of 2,680 square meters and consists of a garage, 3 basements, and 14 floors. Shops occupy the ground, first and second floors, while administrative offices and clinics occupy the remaining units on the upper floor. The mall is known for its modern Canadian-inspired design, which adds more modernity and sophistication to its atmosphere.
Green areas, swimming pools, fountains, and services occupy a large percentage of the total area of the project, providing calm, beauty, and privacy to all units. All units have stunning views of the greenery and surrounding beauty, in addition to that all units are fully self-contained and provide peace and tranquility for the workers.
Features of Maple Business Complex
The company that developed Maple Business Complex Mall, the New Capital, offers many advantages to attract customers and businessmen from all over the world, including:
- Distinguished internal management that provides tranquility and privacy to all units and their employees.
- There are all kinds of modules applicable to all areas of business and management across the board.
- A privileged location in the heart of the city, near vital neighborhoods and luxury residential areas.
- Large capacity meeting room with latest technology and comfortable seating.
- Multi-year payment method for clients and financial facilities.
- Attractive exterior architectural design in the upscale Canadian style.
- The main way to facilitate the entry of customers and employees to the mall.
Services of the Maple Business Complex Mall
Ontario provides all the services and privileges of the Maple Business Complex Mall, the Administrative Capital, which makes it one of the most important administrative, commercial and medical programs in the Administrative Capital, and these services include:
- Elevators and escalators to facilitate movement between floors and automatic doors.
- Outdoor spaces and places to sit and enjoy the charming atmosphere.
- High-quality surveillance cameras throughout the project ensure the safety of visitors.
- Maintenance services for the conduct of maintenance work, and periodic cleaning services for all units.
- Entry and exit guards of the project, advanced security devices and electronic gates.
- A variety of international restaurants and cafes serving delicious food.
- Heat insulating glass, clears the sun’s rays.
- Define an area to receive and assist visitors.
- Large green spaces and a swimming pool.
- The modern lighting system adds to the beauty of the project.
- Central wifi in all units.
- State of the art gymnasium, including modern exercise equipment.
- The latest alarm and firefighting systems.
Meter price and unit price in Maple Business Complex
The unit price varies according to its type, size, finish and role. Prices are subject to change from time to time due to the constant changes in the real estate market, the table above contains the latest price updates.
Payment and installment systems in Maple Business Complex
The Ontario company is keen to satisfy customers, so it offers them competitive prices for all units in the Maple Business Complex Mall, the new capital, in addition to a payment system that works for all individuals and companies in the long term.
- The payment system is a 10% down payment of the unit price and the rest in installments up to 15 years.
The real estate developer of the Maple Business Complex Mall
Ontario Real Estate Development Company is the company responsible for executing the Maple Business Complex Mall, the administrative capital, and the Al-Qaqab Business Park, and it is an Egyptian joint stock company established from an Egyptian-Canadian partnership. Future Emaar Real Estate Development has a number of projects in Egypt and Kuwait, including the Salman Al-Dabbous Mall in Kuwait, the Salman Al-Abdullah Al-Dabbous Center for Heart Diseases in Egypt and New Cairo.
Ontario Corporation adheres to all quality standards on all of its projects. The company has a history of great success working in this field.
Please note that the prices and spaces mentioned in the article are for the second half of 2023, soThey are subject to change, so we are keen to update the list of spaces, prices, and types of residential unitsCommercial so that customers understand changes in the real estate market
You can contact us on sales numbers or via WhatsApp 01270970000