The area of the Blue Vert New Capital project was varied to make it easier for the customer to choose the appropriate unit, providing you with all your needs and requests. It is a great residential compound equipped with all the services and equipment that give complete tranquility to its residents.
There are residential towers and villas designed according to the latest international decorations in planning and construction, and you can shop in the largest commercial stores. A group of administrative headquarters is also available.
The advantage in the development of the integrated project is due to one of the largest unique institutions, the Saudi Egyptian Trading Corporation for Development, which was keen to live in one of the most vital parts within the New Administrative Capital and be on the most important basic roads and equipped with all basic services in addition to the area of the Blue Vert project, the administrative capital huge.
The area in which the Blue Vert project, the administrative capital, is located, is one of the most quiet yet vital areas and close to the most important landmarks and important buildings, as it is located on the southern axis of Mohammed bin Zayed in the heart of the R7.
The most important places near the compound
It is next to a group of main roads, such as the National Ring Road, the Suez Road, Ain Sokhna, the Middle Ring Road, and the most vital and service places.
The area of the Blue Vert New Capital project is 70 acres, and it is considered a vast area, of course, with a large number of apartments in it. The project contains villas and residential units of various sizes. The villas occupied 60% of the compound’s space, and the remaining 40% was allocated to residential units.
If you prefer to live in a moderate or large-sized residence, you will find what you want in The area of the Blue Vert New Capital project, the administrative capital. The areas of the residential units vary in villas and residential units, including:
The prices offered for the units of the Blue Vert Compound meet all the desires of customers to live in luxurious apartments or modern villas with wonderful modern designs and at the lowest possible prices, as its prices are competitive and very ideal in order to encourage all customers and investors to invest and own within this large residential edifice that is located on the Ben axis. Zayed, which is the vibrant heart of the New Administrative Capital. The area of the Blue Vert New Capital project is very large.
A residential compound for the elite of society and the upper classes, so we are not surprised by the extent of luxury and sophistication in choosing everything inside it, starting from the distinctive design of the buildings and the modern decorations used to the entertainment services available in it, as it is characterized by several services as follows:
The Saudi Egyptian Development Corporation is the owner of the Blue Vert project, the administrative capital. It has a name with a long history and experience in commercial projects. It was established since 1975 under a global agreement between the Egyptian state administration and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The institution that owns the project started its activities following the approval of the elected council and Presidential Decree No. 656 of 1975. The Egyptian Ministry of Housing is responsible for saving lands for projects or investing in them, and the Ministry of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia builds and provides for project expenses.
The capital of the Saudi-Egyptian commercial enterprise amounts to millions of dollars, so it completes its division equally between the Egyptian authority and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Its price when the commercial enterprise was formed reached fifty million dollars, then it rose to 75 million dollars after the commercial enterprise was interested in tourism investment, and in 6/2014 it reached to $318 million.
The institution’s activity is not limited and dependent on real estate investment unless it integrates tourism investment as well in the Arab Republic of Egypt. Creation of residential neighborhoods.
The most important work carried out by the owner company:
Please note that the prices and spaces mentioned in the article are for the first half of 2022, so they are subject to change, so we at Masharef Real Estate are keen to update the spaces, price and type of listings for both residential and commercial units to keep them. Inform clients about the real estate market.
You can contact us at the sales number 01270970000
Did you like the article?! Share it