Ein Hills Ain El Sokhna Village
The units in the village were made in the form of terraces on the mountainous area, which provides everyone with an intuitive view of the sea, and the institution provides many services and features within the scope of the village to make it an integrated space.
A small percentage of the total area of the resort has been allocated for buildings and construction, and the largest percentage was left for facilities and services, whether Whether it was necessary or recreational, this is clearly evident in the large area that was allocated for restaurants, cafes, and malls extending to 100 meters, in addition to allocating approximately 4,200 meters for Crystal Lagoons and waterfalls with a wonderful view.
Ein Hills Ain El Sokhna Village Resort gives you the opportunity to have a chalet on top of a hill with a panoramic view of the sea, surrounded by lakes and falling waterfalls, as if it were in a natural setting on the most beautiful island in the world, but with all the main and entertainment services all by your side. Luxurious European designs provide units with large areas. Green and crystal lagoons, offering their owners the utmost luxury and privacy
Areas of the Ein Hills Ain El Sokhna Village
El-Shahawy Group Company is keen to satisfy all the desires of its customers with its wonderful project on the Galala Plateau, and the areas are divided as follows:
- Ain Hills Resort, whose area ranges from 42 square meters to 182 square meters.
- Studio spaces range from 42 square meters to 56 square meters.
- While the cabins are more diverse, with spaces ranging from 95 sqm to 182 sqm, as well as 125, 151 and 170 sqm.
Ain Hills Resort units
Ain Hills Village consists of about 500 residential units, which come in various models to suit the needs and tastes of all customers. In addition to the luxury luxury apartments, there are also small units (studios) and large units (chalets) of different sizes and designs in the five-star hotel with about 88 rooms.
Location of the Ein Hills Ain El Sokhna Village
One of the reasons for the success of any project is choosing the appropriate location. It is located near a number of main axes, which makes it easy to reach them and to them as long as you are close to:
- Ain Hills Ain Sokhna Village is located near Porto, 15 minutes apart.
- 12 km from Ain Sokhna Gate.
- It is 47 km away from the New Administrative Capital.
- It is 127 kilometers away from Cairo and can be reached within an hour.
- It is located 100 km from New Cairo and 8 km from Galara city
Designed by Ain Hills Ain Sokhna
One of the most important real estate development policies of the El Shahawy Group is to entrust the design of its projects to experts in various fields, so that it is compatible with 11 engineering offices in various fields, in addition to assigning it to the general supervision of the project. Consultant engineer Raif Fahmy is one of the senior engineering consultants in Egypt. On a project area of 50 acres on the Galala Plateau, the Ain Hills project comes as an amphitheater with direct views of the sea, taking into account the design of the resort to suit its mountainous nature, as the project contains special natural resources for the flow of the slopes.
Advantages Of The Economy In Ain Hills Ain Sokhna
Ein Hills Sokhna is characterized by many privileges that made it one of the most worthy tourist destinations for many personalities wishing to spend unique times, and the most prominent and important of those benefits are in the next: –
- The town is distinguished by its unique strategic location, as it is one of the most famous tourist cities in the vicinity of the most beautiful beaches of the Red Sea.
- Ain Sokhna is characterized by its containment of many historical monuments, the most important of which are the mountainous region of Sovereignty and the sulfur springs.
- The town approaches one of the most famous Egyptian cities, as it is only 120 km away from the town of Greater Cairo, and it is only about 100 km away from New Cairo.
- The town is located next to the main axes and roads that have been recently constructed, among which is the National Ring Road.
- Various foundational structures and services are available in it, which makes it more like a city in which all services are available, ensuring that its residents do not go abroad in search of any support that is not available in it.
- The town contains with it a unique group of hotels that are distinguished by their distinguished upscale design.
Payment systems for the Ein Hills Ain El Sokhna Village
Payment systems for Ain Hills Village, Ain Sokhna. El-Shahawi Group for Real Estate Development offers two payment systems for units in the Ain Hills project:
- 10% down payment upon booking and 8 years in installments.
- Pay 20% down payment on the reservation and the rest in installments over 4 years.